We are always in need of wonderful volunteers like you. There are a variety of ways you can volunteer your time/ talents
including: training, events & fundraising, grant writing, administration and by becoming a board member to name a few.
This is not an exhaustive list, so please, if you have any other ideas, contact us via the form below; we appreciate any thoughts and ideas.
Grace For 2 Brothers Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization funded by private donations from individuals, foundations and corporations. We are grateful to the generous donors who support our mission and programs.
We hope you will consider a donation in support of Gf2b’s suicide prevention work; your contributions will also support our efforts to provide a resource for survivors of suicide. All donations are appreciated, are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and will be acknowledged by Grace For 2 Brothers Foundation. Our federal tax ID# is 27-1304145.
You can donate to Grace For 2 Brothers Foundation in one of the following ways:
- PayPal: Donate (paypal.com)
- Venmo: https://venmo.com/u/GraceFor2Brothers
- Mail: a check or money order made payable to Grace For 2 Brothers Foundation to:
1603 Capitol Ave, Suite 212
Cheyenne WY, 82001
- Employer Match:
Contact your employer to determine whether the organization has an employee match donation program. If so, have your Human Resources Division contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain any required supporting documents.
There are many ways you can help other than monetary donations, although we ALWAYS appreciate those – other ways to help can be just as valuable. A few ideas for in-kind donations:
- Copier paper
- File folders
- Office supplies
- Donation of advertising space
- Donation of airtime for radio or TV spots
- Office Furniture
- Items for auction at Embrace Grace Gala
- Add us as your charity on Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-1304145
- Help Stock Our Free Library: Amazon Book List of Needs:
- Books for Survivors of Suicide Attempt & Mental Health: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1URF355IU3WKX?ref_=wl_share
- Books for Grief Support: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3QZYGS4Y991DA?ref_=wl_share
Please contact us if you have an interest in any in-kind donations.